Engage continues to deliver a broad range of strategic communications, marketing, PR and digital media projects as part of its comprehensive offering to clients.
In the past few weeks, we have provided reputation management support, delivered marketing strategies from planning to execution, secured local, national and international media coverage, and had our clients nominated for prestigious local and national awards thanks to our storytelling capabilities.
Every project is different, with client objectives and budgets taken into account. Ours is not a box-ticking, templated approach; we deep dive into client requirements and objectives to form and execute strategies that exceed client expectations. It’s a commitment that has led to a number of long-term retained client relationships.
We work with clients to devise a strategy that provides best value for campaign budgets, whether it’s a substantial retained contract or a project delivered over a set number of days. It’s the execution that defines results and success, that avoids pitfalls and ensures all communications are on point – maximising the opportunities to build brand, heighten awareness and engage with influencers and decision-makers.
A sample of recent projects:
- Communications planning; from strategising through to implementation
- Client nominated in the 2020 LDC Top 50 ‘Ones To Watch’ – a programme for UK business leaders
- Advice to successfully protect a client’s reputation following media issue
- Significant media coverage for client’s new manufacturing facility in the Middle East
- LinkedIn content for company successes, contracts wins and new products launches
- Marketing material produced for client’s new website
- Expertise articles; used as press releases, blogs and as part of presentations
- Advice on boardroom changes and potential impact on reputation
- Corporate comms management; securing third-party approval for content from large companies
- Marketing plans; identifying which tools to use to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Press releases – local, national and international media announcements
- Social media content for clients, across LinkedIn and Twitter in particular
- Clients shortlisted for three Northern Star Business Awards
- Client shortlisted for UK accountancy award
- Support for a successful diversity and inclusion campaign
At Engage, we make it happen.
How can we deliver for you?
Please email award-winning communicator James Donaldson, director at Engage, to discuss your requirements and objectives: